BWC-D BIO WATER CLEAN DIGESTION – METHANE PRODUCTION IN BIOGAS PLANTS
Many biogas plants are struggling today with various of difficulties. In addition to an individual advice, we also offer the fermenter the additive SHIEER BWC-D.
SHIEER BWC-D supplies micro-organisms with precursors for the self-synthesis of essential enzymes which are indispensable for the metabolism. Without BWC-D, such catalysts and donors are not sufficiently available.
SHIEER BWC-D specifically promotes the conversion process in biogas plants. It also effectively inhibits harmful factors. SHIEER BWC-D is based on pure herbal ingredients and is therefore not hazardous in the sense of the Hazardous Substances Regulation. Due to the enzymatic-catalytic effect BWC-D specifically promotes the organisms in the fermenter, which are responsible for a faster and higher quality conversion of the supplied carbon into methane.
By increasing the biological activity in the fermenter, BWC-D achieves a better degradation, in particular of hardly degradable substance components such as lignin, cellulose or hemicellulose. Especially in biogas plants with a high proportion of silage maize and -grass in feeding, only an insufficient degradation of these components can be achieved. Also, sinking and floating layers are getting dissolved in the fermenter.
BENEFITS SHIEER BWC-D®
- Higher gas yield and improved gas quality
- Environmentally friendly (100% natural ingredients)
- Higher stability of the methanation process in the fermenter
- Thin or creamy fermenter content
- Lower internal energy consumption
- Higher degradation performances of the supplied organic substance, thereby substrate saving
- Dissolution of the floating and sinking layers in the fermenter
- Better heat distribution inter alia through „clean“ heating coils
- Increase of the effectiveness of the entire system
Dosage and use
100 ml Shieer BWC-D per 50 kW electrical power (daily). Preferably pour directly onto the substrate in the digester. Optionally it can also be added to the storage tanks (condition: mass must be constantly stirred)