IRON CHELATE – THE NEW YPE OF BIOGAS DESULPHURISATION
Many biogas plants have problems with sulfur and hydrogen sulfide in the biogas cycle. In addition to individual advice, we also offer the new desulfurization form with SHIEER IRON CHELATE.
An increased content of hydrogen sulphide in the biogas causes the acidification of the engine oil and destroys through corrosion the engine, the pipes and the building substance of the biogas plants. In addition, the hydrogen sulfide in the fermenter, as a cell toxin directly inhibits the microbiology. The iron chelate already reduces sulfur in the fermentation substrate and thus reliably prevents the formation of hydrogen sulfide.
Iron is one of the most important trace elements for bacteria and is often limiting. The iron in the iron chelate is 100% available to bacteria.
The iron is present in the iron chelate as a complex compound. This allows it to pick up electrons and make them available to the bacteria for methanation. This increases the formation of methane. By this complex formation, Shieer Eisenchelat regenerates, therefore, the application rate can be greatly reduced compared to the usual iron preparations.
PRODUCTINFORMATION SHIEER EISENCHELAT
Complex bound iron, phytochemicals
- Reduction of sulfur in the fermentation substrate
- Reliable prevention of the formation of hydrogen Sulfide
- 100% bacteria available and therefore an important nutrient
- Provides electrons for methanation
- Liquid, thus easy dosage (automatic dosage possible)
- Pollutant content / heavy metal entry significantly lower than iron (III) hydroxide
- Completely water-soluble (no deposits on the bottom of the fermenter – no reduction in foul space – no reduction in residence times)
- Does not corrosive, therefore gentle on materials (longer life of the agitators)
- No dust load (important for occupational safety)
Dosage and application
1 Liter SHIEER iron chelate per 500 kW electrical power (daily). Preferably enter directly into the fermenter via the substrate. Alternatively, an input via the pre-pit is possible (default: it must be stirred constantly).